About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Global Markets IT team is responsible for the delivery of a strategic platform for execution of Equity/Derivative products.
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This is an opportunity for a skilled, enthusiastic team player to be part of a major design and development initiative with in regulatory IT team that is key to our business
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and the executing the Technical, Regression testing suite.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, proactive and a good team player. The candidate should have experience
- in working effectively in fast-paced environments. Strong experience in Domain - Capital markets will be an added
- - Develop and Execute Automated Test scripts using HP UFT.
- - Create test cases in HP-ALM / JIRA and test data as per the test plans
- - Participate in the meeting with onshore team.
- Regression Testing:
- - Develop Regression Testing Suite based on existing functional testing and automate the execution using UFT.
- - Execute regression testing to reduce the risk of defects/issues in the existing and new functionality rollout.
- - Create regression defects and liaise with developers/business analysts to explain the defects and resolution
- - Organize Regression Testing suite as per the functional specifications/JIRA
- Team work.
- Communicating and escalating issues and status.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Should be good in HP ALM and communication
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)