Test Automation Engineer/Quality Powerhouse – (F/M/X) –– Digital
Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Have you been bitten by test automation? And do you enjoy performing sprints as part of an Agile team? In that case, you may be the IT wizard (m/f/x) we need to bring our digital ambitions to life. You’ll contribute to innovations that benefit millions of clients.
Your future job
As a test automation engineer, you’ll be joining an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. Together, you develop qualitative applications for a fast-changing IT landscape: an exciting and versatile challenge!
• You monitor product and code quality, from start to finish
• You help determine the feature test plan and the test scope
• You focus maximum on automation of test cases
• You share your test results
• You identify and correct any sticking points and iron out any bugs
Highlight your strengths
- You’re the physical embodiment of the scrum values: involvement, focus, openness and respect, with a good dose of courage to boot
- You’re inquisitive and driven—and you’re always on the ball
- You thrive in a team environment, happily sharing your knowledge and insights
- You are quick to make connections and dare to question everything that deserves to be questioned
- You obtained your bachelor or master degree in Computer Sciences or IT
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French, and great English skills
You know your way around:
- The basics of object-oriented programming
- Domain-driven design
- Software design patterns
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Standards in software testing as ISTQB
You surprise us with your experience or knowledge of the tools and/or programming languages below:
Tempted by the challenge?
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.