About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
Payments are becoming, more than ever, a commodity product. Today everybody expects to make or receive payments anywhere, anytime, fast, cheap and secure.
BNP Paribas Fortis is one of the largest payment processors in Europe. New and existing IT technologies are being developed and maintained out of Tribe Payments in Brussels following the agile methodology. Our teams work in multi-cultural and empowered squads who deliver new functionalities and enhancements on a frequent basis.
The mission of the Tribe Payments is to grow as a reliable and cost-efficient payment service provider for customers of BNP Paribas Group worldwide, whilst implementing innovative technologies and payment products.
Senior/Expert in IT Testing & Test Automation at IT Payments
Business Line / Function:
BNPPF PAY ISPL Chennai
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
In this role, you will be part of an international, multi-functional squad with colleagues in Chennai and Belgium. The squad is responsible for the development and maintenance of a key payment application of BNP Paribas Group. It works in an agile mode with daily huddles and frequent production releases, whilst maintaining high quality standards.
The squad is part of Tribe Payments with its main management in Belgium at BNP Paribas Fortis, a sister company of ISPL.
- As member of an international, multi-functional squad you participate to the analysis, design, testing, test automation and support of qualitative Payments products, solutions and services in distributed technology.
- Act as an expert tester with a focus on improving test automation to ensure high quality coding
- Promote new technologies & best practices in testing.
- Analysis of the requirements regarding automation.
- Test design & preparation of the dataset.
- Creation of automation frameworks.
- Coding of Test automation scripts based upon this preparation & following the roadmap created by the Tribe Test Engineer.
- Execution of automated test sets & reporting to the squad & the Tribe Test Engineer.
- Continuously strive for further automation & improvement by presenting new proposals.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Technical experience
- Java and object-oriented programming with at least 5 years of experience
- Gilab, Jenkins
- Selenium, Postman
- Manual and automated testing
- Requirement analysis, test design, dataset preparation, maintenance, building automated test frameworks, creating automated test scripts, test execution and reporting
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Business experience
- You have knowledge of banking and payments products.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Bachelor or master degree in IT and at least 5 years of experience
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)