In Munich, we are looking for you to join us in a full-time position starting October 1st 2023 as Technical Product Owner (all genders) at Consors Finanz.
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas stands for financial self- determination in every life situation. We focus on financing, payment and insurance solutions that can be flexibly adapted to our customers' ability to pay.
BNP Paribas: Who we are
How do you imagine working at a bank? Probably not like this: at BNP Paribas, everyone is on first-name terms and we wear the clothes we feel good in. We live diversity, team spirit and sustainability. At BNP Paribas, you will find a secure job, plenty of space fo your ideas and a suitable professional solution fo you individual life situation. Your potential is limitless - and so are your development opportunities. We don't give empty promises, we convince with action: we - that's around 185,000 employees in 65 countries. We are the leading bank in the European Union. We are the "World's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance 2022" (Euromoney. We are Top Employer 2023. We are: The Bank for a Changing World.
Tasks & Responsibilities: What awaits you
- You support the entire application lifecycle for Consor’s financial applications (concept, design, test, release and support).
- You are responsible for the lead code reviews to improve the quality and promote learning opportunities.
- You are in close cooperation with Lead Developer, Technical Product Owner & Enterprise Architect to define the technical solution for new functions.
- You are responsible for monitoring and controlling external developers during sprints.
- You fix bugs to optimize performance and stability.
- You are up to date on new technology trends.
- You are the hierarchical leader of the development team.
Expertise & Soft Skills: What you offer
- Proficiency in Java development, with past projects available to demonstrate this proficiency
- Knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Excellent understanding of RESTful Api’s.
- Hands on experience with Git
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and produce technical specification
- Experience with Firebase services(Cloud message, deeplinks, crashlytics etc.) is a plus
- Good understanding of UX/UI concepts for mobile devices
- Familiarity with agile development concepts(SCRUM)
- Fluent in English, ability to communicate in German is a plus
You don't meet every criterion? No problem, you are more than welcome to apply anyway.
It is important for us that you can develop and grow in this position.
Diversity is a strength for us. We are convinced of the numerous advantages of diverse perspectives, experiences and competencies. Our aim is therefore to select candidates in an unbiasedly and open-mindedly: Your CV should contain information about your education and work experience - that's all we need. You can find out more about our D&I commitment here.
Benefits: What we offer you
- Mobile working possible - 2 days in the office, 3 days at home
- Modern workplace with a feel-good atmosphere (height-ajustable desks, colour-, light- and acoustic concept, etc.)
- Communication at eye level
- A wide range of training and development opportunities, including external
- (Intern-)national career prospects at the BNP Paribas Group
- Subsidy for public transport, car and bike leasing
- Support for your family life - with the services of benefitatwork and voiio
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate benefits (for more than 1,500 well-known providers)
- 30+ vacation days
Your contact person is Alessandra Gräfin von Schlieffen - we are on the first-name terms.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Alessandra.GraefinvonSchlieffen [at] consorsfinanz (dot) de
Do you want to shape a changing world? Apply now, in only 5 minutes.
Please send us your application documents exclusively via our online portal. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by email or on paper for the protection of your data.
BNP Paribas: One Bank - Multiple Opportunities
From investment banking, vehicle leasing and real estate consulting to insurances, private banking and financing - the range of products and services BNP Paribas offer is very diversified. To ensure the highest level of expertise and the best serivce for our private, corporate and institutional clients in each individual business area, BNP Paribas in Germany is organized in twelve business lines: this makes the Bank a strong partner, even in times of crisis and rapid change. This is what almost 6,000 employees in Germany stand for. This is what six million private clients and around 5,000 corporate and institutional clients in Germany rely on.
About Consors Finanz BNP Paribas
In Germany and Austria, our 1,500 employees work in five locations: Berlin, Braunschweig, Duisburg, Munich and Vienna. Consors Finanz BNP Paribas stands for financial self-determination in every life situation. We focus in financing, payment and insurance solutions that can be flexibly adapted to our customers' ability to pay. Whether dynamic credit lines, individual financing or customizable car products- with the digital banking from Consors Finanz, our customers take ther liquidity into their own hands. In doing so, we rely on innovative technologies, the highest security standards, and responsible lending. In this way, we are actively forming the future of digital payment and financing - for our more than two million customers and 12,000 retail partners.