About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
6th Oct 2022
ITG Transversal IT
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The role is for individual contributor with good analytical and technical skills.
- Interact with clients and provide solutions for their requirements
- Develop requirements with good code quality.
- Having good knowledge of design patterns.
- Help team in increasing technical knowledge
- Perform code reviews and share coding best practices
- Meet deadlines for deliverables
- Ensure that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development life-cycle and day to day development work
- Working on production issues and providing solutions.
- Provide clear updates to PM and BA’s
- Following and providing evidences for audits
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good Analytical skills, ability to find solutions to technical problems.
- Ability to present multiple solution options, and drive defect free products.
- Proven record interpreting and fulfilling requirements by developing high performing, scalable and maintainable solutions with multiple technologies
- Hands-on experience with SDLC methodologies and best practices including Waterfall Process, Agile methodologies, deployment automation, code reviews, and test driven development.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical issues in a simple concise manner
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
Nice to Have
- Work experience in Atlassian JIRA for work management
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Practical experience working with remote teams
- Professional Ethics Domain Knowledge is an advantage
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)