GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are looking for a Asset Valuation & Pricing Manager to join our Asset Valuation & Pricing team.
This role is your entry into a growing career path in Arval world.
We are seeking for an Asset Valuation & Pricing Executive, who has strong mindset and analytical skills on Big Data, Statistical / Rationalistic Model Development and Results Follow-Up missions. The role is a mid-senior role, where we are ready to give trainings to empower him / her for taking initiatives and contribute to company’s overall competitive advantage and success by providing solid outputs for Pricing, Asset Valuation & Asset Risk.
The candidate can have 5-7 years’ experience with Bachelor or Master Degree.High level of passion for achievement or innovation is required.
The role will be reporting to Head of Asset Valuation & Pricing, but will communicate often with internal departments (Sales, Financial Controlling, Risk) and Arval Corporate Center.
The role has potential to grow in the company both for local and global positions.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities :
- Contribution for building and improving the statistical models for Asset Valuation, Asset Risk & Pricing related subjects.
- To build, implement and analyze internal and external reports & indicators related to Asset Valuation & Pricing following Arval Corporate models and methodologies
- To develop, manage and monitor Pricing Models. To prepare, update and maintain pricing tools and dashboard. To update Operating System configuration related to Vehicle Information and Pricing decisions.
- To carry out studies on pricing of products and services by making cost analysis and profitability calculations.
- To manage and update new car and services data within operating system within the SLAs defined between Finance & Sales organization, with high level of quality.
- Participation to the Asset Valuation & Pricing Committees according to governance rules and to take active roles in preparation process.
- To collect and analyze reliable information and data regarding the automotive market (and in particular used-car market and services costs)
- Contribution to build internal databases and develop models to connect internal databases with external sources.
- To ensure all kind of 1st Level and 2nd Level of Controls are properly done within the fields of assignment.
- To ensure the existence, deployment, and monitoring of a robust and efficient Asset Valuation & Asset Risk environment according to the BNP Paribas and ARVAL Groups, to mitigate Asset & Pricing risks.
- A passionate professional graduated from Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration departments. Having Master degree in the related fields for Valuation & Risk Management is a big plus.
- Ability for multi-tasking and work under pressure of deadlines & challenges
- Fluent in English both verbal and written; able to cooperate with different entities/nations. Fluency in French is a plus.
- Be highly analytical, detail oriented and problem solver together with critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand & build micro-economical model and tools
- Logical thinker with ability to interpret long term impact
- Effective communication skills, both on remote and office environment
- Willingness to self-development and continuous learning activities
- Advanced skills and knowledge of MS Office, with a strong expertise in Excel. Expertise on SAS is a very big plus.
- Experience in Big Data analysis, Statistical Model development and decision making support models is a plus
- Experience in Valuation, CRM, Risk, Pricing or Marketing is a plus
About TEB Arval
Arval specializes in full service vehicle leasing and new mobility solutions, leasing 1.5 million vehicles globally. Arval is a founding member of the Element-Arval Global Alliance, a worldwide leader in the fleet management industry, with 3 million vehicles in 50 countries. Arval was founded in 1989 and is fully owned by BNP Paribas.
TEB Arval established in 2007 in Turkey, as a TEB and BNP Paribas Group Company. Making use of the expertise of Arval, TEB Arval provides operational leasing and fleet management solutions to organizations with more than 17,000 vehicles in Turkey.
Smart Working is the new working model developed by BNP Paribas and Arval Group to adapt the changing world and business needs. With this more efficent working model, our team members gain flexibility, where we work 3 days from office and 2 days from home, on weekly basis.