Team lead (m/f/d) Wholesale Banking Products
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the leading bank in the European Union and a major player in international banking. It has around 193,000 employees in 68 countries, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with 12 business units. We rely not only on the technical expertise in our core businesses, but also on the competencies of our employees, who hold our Group together in higher-level functional units. In Germany, 11 transversal functions of the group are represented. They are responsible for defining standards for our business units, monitoring their implementation and supporting and advising our teams.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Performing or coordinating daily or monthly Wholesale Accounting activities for its scope of responsibility either transversal or specific to business lines
- Operating and coordinating 1st level accounting controls for its scope of responsibility, document and report control results, investigate control issues and follow up resolution of issues
- Supervise accounting processes and controls at Wholesale Operations
- Providing analysis and elements required for Financial reporting
- Handling ad-hoc requests to Wholesale activities’ accounting
- Operational management of the team
- Contributing to Finance transformation projects such as new system deployments or system enhancements, process improvement and efficiency
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Several years of experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting
- Good knowledge of finance and tax domain, its major processes or regulatory framework
- Ability to work with precision and accuracy
- Ability to work and collaborate with others :
- Good practice in MS office tools (Excel, Words, PPT, etc.) and accounting tools
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Team lead (m/f/d) Wholesale Banking Products!
Please contact Janina Müller on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.