He/she shall support Cash Management, Liquidity, Trade, and other Corporate Banking business & regulatory initiatives in China. He/she will supervise, coordinate and execute the IT projects/initiatives. This role as the Team Lead is to lead and manage the team to deliver the roadmap initiatives.
- Plan the roadmap and set up the budget for Cash Management, Liquidity and Trade related projects by liaising with Business Line stakeholders and Operations in both China and APAC;
- Lead the team to scope, organize and execute the projects on time and within budget in accordance to the roadmap;
- Define solutions covering business needs in line with the enterprise architecture role;
- Schedule the test plan and lead the testing phase until the project is fully live within the bank and if client implantation is involved, assure the client implementation fully finalized;
- Responsible for vendor management, to review contracts and ensure bank standard is enforced, all relevant KPIs & SLAs clearly established and the performance properly tracked;
- Coach and grow the team member for project management and business analysis;
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines;
- Ensure audit recommendations and regulatory demands are resolved and implemented within the specific timeline;
- Assist on production support when needed to ensure a smooth and undisrupted service to the clients. Contribute to the reporting and follow-up of all incidents;
- Act as L3 support to Corporate Banking applications in production.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in project and application management in financial industry;
- Experience in managing large IT projects with local and regional teams, as well as vendors. Able to manage stakeholders’ expectation, particularly regional ITO management, local COO and Head of TB & Operations;
- Team and people management experiences will be an advantage;
- A combination of functional, technical and project management skills together will excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of transaction banking products, e.g. Payment, Cash Pool and Draft;
- Proactive to drive tasks until closure with sense of ownership. Be able to work independently with self-initiatives;
- Service-oriented attitude and strong commitment to client satisfaction;
- Interpersonal skills, ability to consolidate action plans and report progress status;
- Able to work in a complex environment with Global/International experience and work across cultures and time zones under pressure towards tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English.
Primary Location: CN-31-ShanghaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 15 years
Reference: CB 000018