The Rural Client Finance team is 25 strong, and provides a range of bookkeeping and accountancy services to clients of Strutt & Parker.
We are looking for a team administrator to work with the team reporting directly to the Head of Department, responsible for a range of tasks and ad-hoc project work.
The duties are varied, but can be summarised as follows:
On time-keeping (Chronicle), accounts (IRIS), bookkeeping (Greentree) systems:
- Setup new, maintain existing, making dormant clients and jobs
- Creating and making work allocations
- Monitoring billing and raising fees, monthly reconciliation and write-offs
- Debtor management
Bank Account administration
- Reviewing / updating account signatories
- Online access applications
- Maintenance of bank account register
- Correspondence and ad-hoc queries
Accounts & Payroll Team Support
- Sending out employee payslips
- Printing, binding, circulating year-end accounts
- Raise fees
Bookkeeping Team Support
- Deposit daily incoming cheques with various banks
- Scan and organise inward bank statements
- Incoming / outgoing post
Ad-Hoc projects, these vary but current examples include reviewing systems for GDPR compliance, signing-up clients to remote cheque imaging, setting up clients for MTD for VAT.
- Strong A-Level grades in English, Maths, IT
- You will be a confident and clear communicator, able to forge working relationships at all levels of the business and with external suppliers and clients.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, and are able to balance the priorities of the various team heads along with your daily duties.
- You will have confidence in learning new IT applications, and be a competent system administrator.
- You have a high level of accuracy and attention to details.
All applicants considered, although previous applicable experience is advantageous
Full training for the role will be given.