Retour à la liste des offres
Mise à jour le 29.01.2024
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
As an experienced Recruiter in specialist resourcing, you will work closely and develop relationships with hiring managers and internal stakeholders at all levels. You can expect a fast paced and service-led environment, with a team of motivated professionals providing recruitment delivery for Wealth Management.
*This scope is subject to change with the future business, function and geographic expansion of the model.
- Establishing strong relationships with hiring managers to plan the hiring needs for their business area
- Partner with hiring managers to strategize on recruitment strategies and develop an internal and external recruitment approach with a particular focus on diversity
- Liaise with other areas of Human Resources including, Business Partners, Employee Relations, Immigration, Learning & Development, and Compensation
- Conducting direct sourcing through original resourcing initiatives including the use of tools such as job boards and social media leveraging off BNP Paribas APAC’s Employer Brand marketing
- Build diverse talent pools to meet future workforce planning, hiring demand and targets
- Facilitating the interview and selection process including HR interview
- Actively managing candidates through the recruitment process to ensure target start dates are met
- Work collaboratively with the Recruitment Administration Team based in ISPL Mumbai
- Facilitating the offer management process including offer preparation
- Produce timely and accurate management information, keeping systems updated (TALEO)
- Build and strengthen relationships with current search firms and ensure they’re compliant with BNPP policies
- Assist in the creation and development of recruitment policies
- Lead and participate in special ad-hoc projects
- Source new search firm relationships and usher through the approved vendor process working in collaboration with Legal when relevant
- Deliver results against team and individual SLAs, KPIs and objectives
- Identify and proactively drive continuous improvement initiatives including process and best practice
- Working with peers across different APAC locations to ensure the end-to-end recruitment process is working optimally
- Operational management of recruitment vendor relationships including recruitment agencies
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources is preferred
- You will hold at minimum of 7 years of recruitment experience gained from Agency and internal or RPO expertise.
- You have gained knowledge of Wealth Management recruitment practice
- Strong stakeholder management within an international banking environment
- You will be a confident recruiter who has a past record of achieving demanding targets and working with quality in a specialist environment.
- You will also bring to the role excellent communication skills with the ability to market careers at BNP Paribas through a variety of means including Social Media.
Notre offre vous tente ? Alors n’hésitez plus !
Découvrez les métiers des fonctions transverses chez BNP Paribas
Intégrer des métiers comme les Achats, le Marketing ou bien les Ressources Humaines, c’est contribuer au bon fonctionnement du Groupe et à son rayonnement. Autant de spécialités et donc d’opportunités à découvrir !
En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
En savoir plus
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.