Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas. The star logo is familiar to most people thanks to the sponsorship of the biggest tennis tournaments. And our mission is also stellar – to protect our clients in the event of sudden life events, such as a loss of income due to loss of employment or long-term illness.
In the Czech Republic, we have two divisions – Cardif Pojišťovna and Cardif Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe.
For Services we are looking for a new Release engineer who will manage environments / servers used by Services.
This role covers following activities
- Define and formalize environment management process.
- WindowsServer, IIS, MS SQL Server administration.
- Configuration management and proposing new IT solutions.
- Prepare and maintain environments for bug-fixing and development purposes for multiple countries within Continental Europe Region.
- Describe and document environments and environment management processes.
- Compliance with the company’s internal guidelines and rules.
- Assisting in system consolidation /operation, communication/.
- Provide for application DB restoration in respect with data anonymization process.
- Application deployment to test and prod environments.
- Production support and timely production incidents resolution.
- Preparation of UAT and Project environments.
- Application monitoring set-up and maintenace.
- Administration of infrastructure (HDD space, RAM, CPU utilization…) in cooperation with IT Operations department.
- Environment management in cooperation with release manager.
- PowerShell scripts management and improvement.
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- At least 2-3 years experience of System Administration.
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Administration of Windows Servers (2012, 2016 and 2019).
- Administration of SQL server (2016 and 2019).
- IIS web server configuration.
- Experence with application servers (backups, configurations, troubleshooting).
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2 ) and knowledge of Czech or Slovak language is required.
Extra points if you have
- Basic understanding of Networking (IP, DNS, FW...).
- Basic programming skills or understanding of code (.NET, C#...).
- Scripting language (PowerShell, Python...).
- Experince with monitoring systems (Grafana, Telegraf, Nagios) or Azure.
Primary Location: CZ-PR-PragueJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Secondary EducationExperience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Reference: SYSTEM/RELEASE ENG