Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas. The star logo is familiar to most people thanks to the sponsorship of the biggest tennis tournaments. And our mission is also stellar – to protect our clients in the event of sudden life events, such as a loss of income due to loss of employment or long-term illness.
In the Czech Republic, we have two divisions – Cardif Pojišťovna and Cardif Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe. Other services such as development and valuation of insurance products, HR, optimization and unification of processes or management accounting are an integral part.
For Cardif Services we are looking for L1 System Administrator as part of a shared responsibility of the Production & Infrastructure Team.
This role covers following activities
- Delegate tasks among and coordinate activities of IT administrators.
- Resolve end user requests, problems and incidents according to approved SLAs.
- Provide consultancy and expertise in resolution of complex issues.
- Ensure appropriate system configuration and data backup on a regular basis.
- Arrange upgrade deployments as per approved schedule.
- Keep internal knowledge base up to date.
- Administration, management and provisioning of end user devices.
- Installation, configuration and patching of software including license management.
- Monitoring and performance management of server resources.
- User access management and coordination of a team of IT administrators.
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies at least 3 years
- SAN/NAS storage solutions (DELL EMC Unity, Brocade / Cisco Nexus eg);
- Network devices - Cisco IOS/ASA/ISE (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Fluency in English and Czech or Slovak language is required
- Analytical and solution oriented.
- Interested in following new server and database technologies and relevant communities.
Primary Location: CZ-PR-PragueJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Secondary EducationExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time