About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
- Application Support is technoFunctional team which manages Atlas2-Infocenter support for CORE Banking systems. Part of the activities are as below :-
- Team work for qualification of project for APAC sites
- Technical and functional support including design and execution of test scenarios
- Maintenance of the application with timely deliveries
- Co-ordinate with various teams for managing releases/production implementation.
- Work with various Business Analysts, UAT Teams to understand and deliver projects as per requirements.
- Co-ordinate with various teams for handling releases/production implementation.
21st Oct 2021
Global Banking IT – CBP Application Support
Business Line / Function:
Global Banking IT
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Technical Support Analyst
- Provide the Technofunctional support to Core Banking Platform department.
- Understand EOD & EOM process
- Capable to execute and analyze through SQL queries
- Experience of working Unikix/CICS
- Experience in understanding and analyzing defects in SIT / UAT / Production environment
- Experience in any scheduling management tool like Unicenter / Autosys (desirable)
- Experience of working in banking / financial projects / applications(desirable)
- Exposure to any configuration management tool like Dimensions
- Exposure to tools like JIRA, Clarity, ServiceNow (desirable)
- Ready to collaborate
- Ready to work in shifts.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Establish requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Ensure all stakeholders are involved in requirements gathering activities.
- He should have ability to write/understand technical queries and can map them to functional requirements/issues.
- Analyze and document accurate and detailed business requirement documents (BRD), user guides and functional specification documents (FSD) including the data sources. Effectively organize and categorize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
- Develop test cases and conducts appropriate testing prior to deployment.
- Assist Technical team in functionally analyzing the already existing reports and identifying iteration metrics.
- Provide linkage between the client’s business and technical staff regarding the requirements throughout the development lifecycle.
- Act as consultant to the development team/programmers.
- Work closely with project managers and assists with project planning where required. Provide project services when necessary.
- Design and execute test scenarios.
- Adhere to processes and practices outlined by the organization.
- Provide maintenance and support towards resolving issues, bugs etc on products put on production. Resolve and provide functional support for adhoc queries from users.
- Prepare reusable templates for faster delivery.
- Meet business objectives by providing effective solutions.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Good knowledge on UNIX, SQL
Good knowledge on banking terminologies (CORE banking preferred)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 2 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
1. Good communication skill, both spoken and written
2. Good interpersonal skill
3. Strong will to succeed and overcome challenges
4. Self-driven and independent, with good initiative.
5. Focus on value creation.