About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
ITG is a group function established recently (2019) in ISPL with presence in Mumbai, Chennai. We collaborate with various business lines of the group to provide IT Services.
Business Line / Function:
Amala Clara Mary JAYADAS
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Production Support on ServiceNow framework , Must have experience on ServiceNow, preferably IRM area
- Provide L1 & L2 support on ServiceNow IRM & SecOps solutions
- Assist internal BNPP users, answer user’s questions, identify and report defects
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/remediation
- Analyzing and resolving L1-L3 tickets on a daily basis
- Ticket creation and documentation, troubleshooting issues
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution with the Change Manager
- Participation on handover meetings DEV à OPS (part of release)
- Collaboration with the implementation team, Platform team, L3 & L4 support and other internal IT departments
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good understanding of ServiceNow modules: Platform, Application/Integration, Event, ITSM, IRM, SecOps
- Databases understanding (MySQL knowledge preferred, Oracle SQL)
- 3 years’ experience in L2, L3 support
Specific Qualifications (if required)
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator required
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)