Trainee Negotiator - Suffolk
We exciting opportunity to join our buzzy estate agency team in Suffolk (wherstead Park). Our team deal with the sale of some of Suffolk’s most desirable homes and the role is an essential part of how this all works.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast moving environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This is a full-time role (including some Saturdays) which involves supporting the sales team and includes day-to-day contact with our clients and potential buyers, matching buyers to properties and booking and undertaking some viewings.
- Registration of new buyers
- Preparation of property brochures
- Co-ordinating advertising locally and with nearby offices
- Organising direct marketing campaigns
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up-to-date
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
- Processing client invoices
- Maintaining client files and database
- Where required establish and maintain trusted relationships with our clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes.
- Perform periodic reviews of accounts as required by the on boarding policies.
- Interaction with the Client On-boarding Team, highlighting issues in a timely manner.
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
- Experience and undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
- Prior experience interpreting policies and procedures associated with AML regulations.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, internet search engines.
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment.
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance at 8 x basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private GP Service
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Care Voucher
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.