Sales Negotiator - Chelmsford
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
We are seeking a spectacular individual to join our desirable Chelmsford Office as a Sales Negotiator. The team are ambitious and are constantly working towards taking control of the market share in the area.
At Strutt & Parker we offer genuine career progression and a chance to excel at the top end of the property industry.
- Meet with clients and assess their particular needs
- Register and manage applicants
- Conduct occasional market appraisals
- Arrange and attend viewings around homes
- Provide regular feedback and contact to our clients
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Have a good understanding of current industry standards and regulations and be able to speak knowledgably to clients and applicants
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Excellent negotiating and rapport building skills
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working to deadlines
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.