An outstanding opportunity has arisen to become a key member of the Rural Land Management and Consultancy team in the Northwest, based in Chester.
The team focus on supporting private clients with the management of their rural estates and offer a range of professional rural advice and services. The team strive to build a legacy with clients through blending a bias to action and care with technical excellence to help many long-standing clients in the region. The approach is one of delivery through team and this role will be a blend of Estate Management and further professional work.
- Be key in the primary day-to-day relationship role with Estate Management clients
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships for agricultural, commercial and residential properties
- Manage financial matters, provide reporting on budgeting, performance
- Help develop strategies for estate clients and delivering them on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide concise, practical and reasoned advice to Clients at all times
- Contribute to the team and help develop others around them.
- Experienced in the rural sector from within private practice or resident agent background
- Commercially astute and hands on
- Take financial responsibility
- Good presentation skills
- Have experience in or be keen to help develop others
- Adept at building relationships with people
- Professionally qualified MRICS or working towards MRICS
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
What You Can Expect From Us
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading European real estate adviser with more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. The personal information we collect are for the purposes of processing in connection with the company’s recruitment procedure. We will keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.