This prole is to provide full secretarial support to a team of surveyors, directors and senior directors within the Chelmsford Office.
Roles and responsibilities
- Typing letters and correspondences
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Arranging lunch meetings
- Diary Management
- Preparation PowerPoint presentations/tenders
- Travel Arrangements
- Meeting co-ordination and minute taking
- Creating files and filing
- Frequent use of in-house computer systems: open files, updating fee productions, updating contacts
Clients and Business Development
- Proactive in building relationships with internal and external service providers and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Shares expertise with colleagues
- Proactively communications to colleagues and others
Systems and Process
- Works within clearly defined, well established process under regular supervision
- Solves problems by following well defined processes and precedents
- Consults more experienced colleagues on more difficult or unfamiliar situations
- Conscious of and takes steps to protect the interests of BNP Paribas Real Estate, employees and reputation
- Minimum C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous secretarial experience within a busy, demanding commercial environment
- Experience working within the property arena
- Excellent communication skills.
- Touch-typing to 60wpm.
- Experience in use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Literate and numerate, with an eye for detail and presentation.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Organised and confident, having good interpersonal skills and an approachable demeanour.
- Able to prioritise workload, complete and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and have confidence in one’s own ability.
- Logical, systematic and have an organised approach.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- To be conscientious and thorough.
- Ability to provide a friendly & professional first point of contact for internal and external clients by telephone, email or letter.
- Ability to multi-task
What You Can Expect From Us:
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-EssexJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time