The Land Management team in Kent is consistently one of the highest performing teams in the country and continues to grow from strength to strength. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate Director or Director (depending on level of experience) to join the team.
The successful candidate will take on joint responsibility, alongside the existing Director, for driving forward this thriving team, and contributing to the success of Strutt & Parker’s wider rural business. The team has grown considerably over the last few years resulting in significant expansion of their client base and some exciting new business opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the changing dynamics facing rural land management and progressing new revenue opportunities for clients, alongside actively managing team members, enhancing their skills, and optimising team performance.
- Acting as strategic lead for a selection of key estate management clients, representing a diverse range of estate businesses in Kent, helping clients to live out their aspirations and to seek enjoyment from their estate assets
- Ensuring a consistently high quality estate management service is provided by the team
- Maintaining a strong client base; working with private estates, charitable organisations and corporate clients
- Undertaking professional services such as valuations, rent reviews and strategic advice
- Managing and leading a high performing team, including mentoring and creating career opportunities for team members
- Setting and implementing the local office strategy
- Driving and taking responsibility for the financial performance of the team
- Developing new business initiatives, securing new business opportunities and team growth
- Maximising cross selling opportunities with other teams in the business throughout the UK
Key Skills & Experience
- Competent and experienced MRICS qualified rural surveyor with experience of delivering work across a range of projects
- A team leader; reliable, friendly, approachable and supportive, able to inspire, coach and drive personal development
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic and able to apply professional and commercial judgement to deliver results
- Capable of building strong relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Ability to network, influence and negotiate
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Educated to degree level
- MRICS qualified rural surveyor
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-CanterburyJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to share / pass on knowledgeTransversal competency: Ability to develop and adapt a processReference: SP0522