An outstanding opportunity has arisen to become a key member of the Rural Farming team in our Newbury office.
The team has an established reputation as leader in Rural Farm and Estate Management. They undertake the management of Rural Estates and offer a range of professional advice throughout Southern England. Their technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and they advise some of the most prestigious clients in the area. The role will be a blend of Farm and Estate Management and professional working within a team which is ambitious and keen to grow.
- Provide strategic property advice to estate and farm owning clients
- Take responsibility for or assist with valuations and tax planning, and occasional buying and selling of land and/or property.
- Undertake the primary day-to-day relationship role with Estate Management clients
- Manage landlord and tenant relationships for agricultural, commercial and residential properties
- Manage financial matters, provide reporting on budgeting, performance
- Manage Estate employees
- Provide concise, practical and reasoned advice to Clients at all times
- Work closely with the head of department to win new business and continue the development of the team
- Experienced in the rural sector from within private practice or resident agent background
- Commercially astute and hands on
- Experienced in leading people within a team
- Ability to take financial responsibility for our clients
- Excellent networking and business development skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent people skills
- Professionally qualified MRICS, RICS Registered Valuer,and ideally also FAAV
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Sound agricultural, accounting, and tax expertise.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.