About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
- Bank of the West (BoW) is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
- The Identity Access Management (IAM) team ensures proper IT Security access control for application user accounts and is responsible for the controlled access management of employees to IT resources including application accounts, domain accounts, and account privileges. In addition the team provide people referential setup for regions.
- The IAM (SailPoint) Automation/Orchestration Engineer who understand Development especially for SailPoint, API, and integration tasks. This is the one who know how to make disparate systems communicate with each other. He / She will have responsibility of IT development within the IAM IT team, ensuring to follow SDLC processes and user access request fulfilment, training, QA and reporting on IAM team business process results.
Associate / Sr Associate
BOW – IT
Business Line / Function:
IRB Bank of West IT
Head – IAM
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We’re looking for an IAM (SailPoint) Automation/Orchestration Engineer who understand Development especially for SailPoint, API, and integration tasks. This is the one who know how to make disparate systems communicate with each other. This position is for the enablement of the Role Based Access Control / Attribute Based Access Control [RBAC/ABAC] epic, a foundational pillar, in the IAM capability, with a broad understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) processes and implementations. This role will be focused on development, integrations, deployment and maintenance of the IAM system. The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of various IT systems/technologies and enjoy working collaboratively across teams. This position requires constant interaction with technology operations and security compliance teams to fully understand management processes which must be re-engineered to work with SAILPOINT processes.
Responsible for Analysis, development, testing and implementation of IAM solutions to business and technology needs. Should be able to work as a team and independently as needed in a fast paced environment.
- Analysis, develop and implement SAILPOINT IIQ 8.x platform processes and functions
- Integrate IIQ with enterprise applications using OOTB connectors
- Working experience in the development and consumption of Web Services APIs
- Working knowledge of multi-factor authentication architectures and tools (ex..SSO, PAM…etc)
- Develop SAILPOINT workflows per the business needs
- Working knowledge on automation tools like Ansible, Python, Power shell, Splunk /Phantom
- Maintain appropriate documentations, source codes within the defined framework
- Perform feasibility studies for new/enhanced changes as needed and advice management on the best solutions.
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans/scripts, and resolve deviations or exceptions for newly developed IAM solutions
- Create and support policies, standards and processes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Technology leadership around SailPoint and other relevant technologies to the project
- Participate and provide oversight to the new strategic initiatives at BNPP
- Technology consulting and leadership for the sustenance and new strategic/innovation programs
- Participation and support for audit events and provide with necessary evidences for any audit queries.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have skills:
- 4 to 6 years of IAM development experience on SailPoint.
- Deep knowledge of IAM processes and functions gained through experience
- Hands-on in developing LCM workflows, connectors, config events, scheduled tasks…etc
- Hands-on in development and implementation of RBAC/ABAC functions with thorough understanding on those processes.
- Good working knowledge on REST API development
- Experience on Active Directory, LDAP, PowerShell. Ansible / Python and SPLUNK/Phantom
- Hands-on experience on writing DB scripts, fine tuning of queries, StoredProcs in Oracle/MySql
- Excellent hands-on experience with web/App servers
- Knowledge with Agile / Scrum IT methodology is a plus
- General banking domain knowledge is a plus
- Should have good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have skills:
Good knowledge on JIRA, ServiceNow, CyberArk, PeopleSoft is a plus
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Good to have certifications in any specific related areas.
Bachelors degree equivalent to engineering or equivalent work experience