The Sr Project Manager will be reponsible for:
• Act as PMO for Global Banking and ITO Solutions, leading the coordination of the initiatives within the scope and time lines established.
• Be a solution provider, challenging the status quo and proposing efficient solutions
• Ensure the effectiveness of the governance framework, providing transparency regarding prioritization, program status and decision-making process and driving the delivery effort;
• Ensure clear communication of goals, budget, risks, and efforts involved to participants in the Program and promptly escalation to Senior Management whenever the Program is at risk for deliverables.
• Provide ideas and stablish effective framework to deliver challenging deadlines
• Engage with local and regional teams where applicable
- Bachallor degree
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Strong knowledge of Global Banking Products and/or ITO processes
- Have strong interpersonal / communication skills, ability to communicate with various seniority levels within the organization
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.