· Bachelor’s Degree and 5 to 7 years relevant experience
· Master’s Degree in related field preferred
Field of Experience
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and oral)
· Ability to take ownership and drive complex processes with minimal oversight
· Strong analytical capacity, with particular focus on analyzing and developing policy
· 2-3 years directly related compliance experience at major banking institution or regulatory agency, and/or relevant industry certification
· Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, CDD Rule, and FFIEC Examinations Manual
· Highly organized and diligent, with careful attention to detail and deadlines
· Experience engaging stakeholders across diverse business groups and teams
· Ability to balance and execute on competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Mastery of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must, with SharePoint experience preferredEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.