The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For newly created Operational Support team we're looking for candidates experienced in Investment Funds area who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Specialist in Investment Funds Operations
- Execution of transfer orders, working with Euroclear and Clearstream
- Monitoring and repairs on payments flow
- Performing manual payments in a timely and accurate manner within specified currency cut offs
- Close cooperation with other Teams in order to assure correct execution of deals, solving any issues encountered, answering queries in a timely manner
- University degree (economy, banking, finance, accounting etc.)
- Interest in the field of capital market
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.