You may be actually surprised, but we are not a (retail) bank. So what are we?
- Part of global BNP Paribas Group
- International Operations Centre based in Warsaw and custody & clearing services line
- Back-office experts specialising in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional clients
Specialist in Investment Compliance area (with French)
- Analysis of the contractual and legal requirements and implementation into the compliance monitoring system
- Carry out compliance operations on the funds in order to ensure that fund’s assets comply with legal and contractual requirements, including pre-analysis, market conformity and lending checks
- Perform investment compliance controls using a dedicated IT tool
- Analyse and document all the reported investment compliance exceptions
- Identify and qualify investment compliance breach including the origin of the incident
- Setup and maintenance of funds master data
- Contribute to the completion and maintenance of operational procedures in Depobank Compliance scope
- Participate in internal reporting activities to measure the quality of Depobank operations
- Control the integrity and the exhaustively of the data received (from fund accountant, custodian, etc.)
- Interactions with all departments linked to the Depobank in different countries
- Train new members of the team.
- Provide support to Junior Specialists and check work performed by Junior Specialists
- Administer the effectiveness of daily operations in your area
- Guarantee the escalation of problems to head of department / local management
- Cooperate on the delivery operational service levels agreed with clients, internally and externally
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Cooperate with internal and external audit and operational risk management
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum "meets expectations" grade on the last yearly appraisal
- Preferably 2 years of experience
- Very good English and French language skills (min B2)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly accurate, dedicated to quality and capability of working under stress
- Strong interpersonal skills : team spirit and communication
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Experience in the investment fund industry will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of funds and securities markets
We build our culture based on team spirit, open-mindedness and willingness to learn. If these values are close to your heart, scroll down to see what we offer.
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
- Initial phone conversation with Recruiter
- Meeting with Business Managers (online)
- Meeting with HR Representative (online)
- Recruitment result J
The position that you are applying for, is an office based-role. During the COVID-19 pandemic and until further notice, the role will be mostly remote based (from any location in Poland) with few days per month of work from the office. You will receive equipment necessary to carry out your role.
Once the health crisis ends, we will return to the office in more extended scope, with possibility of working from home for some part of the week.
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data