BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates interested in funds distribution services, custody, fund management, fund administration and associated sectors who are willing to apply for the position of:
Specialist in Asset Reporting Project Team
- Support the project of creation new product for DFS clients ( i.e. support the development of Target Operating Model, participate in testing, cooperation with project team)
- Perform data analysis and act on the results
- Build expertise about the report, to be able to support report related queries
- Administer the effectiveness of daily operations in your area
- Guarantee the escalation of problems to head of department / local management
- Cooperate on the delivery operational service levels agreed with clients, internally and externally
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Cross-team support, knowledge sharing within other related teams; consulting complex cases
- Stabilize and maintain the process of digital assets safekeeping
- Minimum 2 year of experience (in the investment fund industry will be an advantage)
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Law) or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent English language skills spoken and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office(especially Excel)
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of funds and securities markets
- Highly accurate, dedicated to quality and capability of working under stress
- Strong interpersonal skills : team spirit and communication
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data