Solution Architect for Continental Europe
Continental Europe Zone is a regional organization in charge of BNP Paribas Cardif activities in Poland, Germany, Central Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria) and Iberia (Spain and Portugal).
Within the Zone, ETO (Efficiency Technology and Operations) activities are covering IT, Operations and Transformation. Shared Service Center (SSC) is in charge of managing all mutualized IT activities (Business applications, production monitoring, project management) of served countries is being built. In this context we are looking for a Solution Architect for Core Systems (WiW).
This role covers following activities
- Design and validate software, IT and enterprise architecture in the particular countries in CEE region (AT, CZ, SK, HU, RO, BG).
- Understand the business concepts in insurance business. Verify business requirements.
- Understand technology and architecture design.
- Ensure alignment of architecture design for region.
- Propose changes in architecture of Information Systems.
- Describe, communicate and validate suggested architecture with Global architecture team in France.
- Communicate and help coordination of implementation of suggested solution.
- Support of application development lifecycle – software development process.
- Prepare specifications, design documents and documentation which concerns architecture in CEE region.
- Experience at least 3 years of previous experience (SW development/architecture); international environment scope is an advantage.
- Advanced English (B2) - use on a daily basis (spoken and written)
- Flexibility - be ready to travel to meet other Cardif entities in Europe
- Has strong organizational skills; prioritization of tasks and projects
- Team player and solution and client oriented
- Knowledge of Technologies & development tools:
- MS, NET Framework & .NET CORE, C#
- Java & JSP, J2EE (limited experiences is enough)
- WCF & Web API (Not Mandatory)
- HTML & CSS (Not Mandatory)
Design and Analytical skills:
- Design, validate a verify architecture of infrastructure
- Design Patterns
- OOP (Not Mandatory)
- SOA (Not Mandatory)
Design Patterns System integration skills:
- Design Patterns WSDL, SOAP
- ESB (Not Mandatory)
- TIBCO, BizTalk or other integration platform (Not Mandatory)
Database and ORM:
- MS VisualStudio (Not Mandatory)
- SPARX Enterprise Architect
- SQL Server (Management Studio, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Integration Services)
- Windows including Windows servers
- MS-DOS, command line tools - PowerShell etc...
- TFS (Not Mandatory)
What we offer
- Challenging environment with international set up
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth
- Attractive benefit package
Primary Location: CZ-PR-PragueJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Short-cycle tertiary educationExperience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time