Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
· Bank of the West (BoW) is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
· The Identity Access Management (IAM) team ensures proper IT Security access control for application user accounts and is responsible for the controlled access management of employees to IT resources including application accounts, domain accounts, and account privileges. In addition the team provide people referential setup for regions.
· The CyberArk developer will have responsibility for the design, implement, test and deploy business rules, tech solutions delivered end-to-end for CyberArk enterprise solutions.
Associate / Sr Associate
BOW – IT
Business Line / Function:
IRB Bank of West IT
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We are looking for a senior CyberArk developer. You will be responsible for the analysis, development, installation, modification and support of the client's Security Authentication and Authorization access management solutions. Candidate should have strong knowledge in CyberArk product suite for privileged access management and Privileged Session Management.; The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of various IT systems/technologies enjoy working collaboratively across teams. This position requires strong collaboration skills to work with technology operations, functional teams, stakeholders and security compliance teams for fully understand management processes and CyerArk building automation and APIs.
· Design, develop, implement, support and maintain CyberArk product suite as per the client needs
· Integrate new and existing applications for user authentication with IDM and CyberArk technology
· Establish clear understanding of client’s key metrics pre and post CyberArk implementation
· Analyze privileged user accounts for risk and access appropriateness using various analytical tools or platforms
· Evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility
· Coordinates with product vendor for complex issue resolutions
· Performance tuning of the environment
· Demonstrate full technical knowledge of all phases of the systems analysis activities
· Innovate value-added solutions to enhance the standard end user experience
· Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans/scripts, and resolve deviations or exceptions for newly developed solutions
· Create and support policies, standards and processes.
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
· Works with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure proper implementation of a stable, standardized and efficient solution
· Technology leadership around CyberArk and other relevant technologies to the project
· Participate and provide oversight to the new strategic initiatives at BNPP
· Technology consulting and leadership for the sustenance and new strategic/innovation programs
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have skills:
a) 4 to 6 years of experience in the architecture, design, development and implementation of IT solutions
b) 3+ yrs of hands-on experience in CyberArk product suite for PAM/PSM
c) Expert in Installation, Configuration, development, deployment and Maintenance of CyberArk building automation and APIs.
d) Hands-on in Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as Windows servers, Linux servers, DBs and network devices
e) Expertise in creating and managing Safes, platforms and Owners
f) Experienced in CPM policies management or redistribution
g) Implementing the password upload utility
h) Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization
i) Good knowledge on services like Privileged Identity, Access management and Federation, Identity Administration, Access Governance.
j) Perform health check monitoring on CyberArk servers
k) Experience on Active Directory, Powershell. JIRA, ServiceNow is a plus
l) Should have worked on web services like application and website configurations, API calls, basic troubleshooting of web servers.
m) Working experience in the development and consumption of Web Services APIs
n) Knowledge on Agile / Scrum IT methodology is a plus
o) Experience working in a flexible and fast paced environment
p) General banking knowledge is a plus
q) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have skills:
a) Knowledge of Splunk/Phantom, Rest API, Ansible
b) Understanding of SAML2.0 and Federation, SailPoint Integration
Specific Qualifications (if required)
B.E. (Comp/ECE/EEE) / MCA/ MSc IT
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)