BNP Paribas has a presence in 72 countries with more than 200,000 employees, including over 150,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Bank is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. With over 35,000 employees in over 56 countries, CIB can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
At BNP Paribas CIB, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realize their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe, but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asia Pacific offices and we are a committed player in all markets.
Strong risk management, combined with the stability that comes from being part of one of the largest banking groups in the world, underpin our success. Joining us, you’ll become an integral part of a dynamic team that spans nationalities, cultures and backgrounds, drawing together people from around the globe and reflecting our commitment to international placements.
The Group Data Protection Office – Governance, Framework & Reporting team is responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of 2LoD Personal Data Protection framework
- Ensure alignment with wider RISK procedures, governance, roles & responsibilities and reporting
- Consolidate reporting from other GDPO teams
- Set out, maintain and deploy tooling strategy in alignment with Group DP procedures and RISK framework
- Design, configuration, change management and support for Service Now platform
- Alignment and interface of Service Now Platform with other Group tools
The Group Data Protection Office (GDPO) - Governance, Framework & Reporting team plays an integral role in managing data management risks within the Bank. Your day-to-day responsibilities as GDPO tooling consultant:
- Lead support and change work on Service Now including user access requests, fixing bugs, configuration of changes, implementation of new functionalities
- Collect, understand and discuss business requirements, then define technical design to support the business process in Servicenow
- Actively participate in the end-to-end Service Now projects including support
- Develop comprehensive test scripts and perform regression testing
- Support in future tool upgrades
- Keep up to date on Service Now new features and limitations
- Produce and update supporting documents surrounding tooling: support model, change management process etc
Skills & Experience Required:
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a Service Now trained administrator
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in ServiceNow Administration / Technical Projects
- Ability to understand requirements and delivering these requirements in the context of tool implementation
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Showing initiative to manage own research efforts
- Ability to independently trouble shoot issues raised by end users and provide timely and efficient administrative solutions;
- Team-player – focus on the success of the whole team. Working well both with others, as well as individually;
- Taking accountability for their actions and be open and honest when things have gone wrong, and celebrating successes when things have gone well;
- Trained Service Now system administrator
- Presenting documentation in a professional and well-structured format
- Strong MS Office skills (core applications)
- Must have good proficiency in English language
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : IT, Tech et Data
Au-delà d’être un groupe financier, BNP Paribas est aussi une entreprise technologique. Les systèmes d’information, la data et les outils sont au cœur de notre ADN et offrent de nombreuses opportunités professionnelles !En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.