SEEKING AN IT SUPPORT ANALYST
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting IT team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
Within our IT department you will be welcomed into the Service Desk team of 14 colleagues who work together to support the wider business in both our Solihull and Belfast offices. You’ll be one of two Support Analysts on site in Solihull, and will be exposed to different projects; including our Windows 10 ongoing project at the moment.
This role is to support the IT Service Desk Team with the resolution of more complex and technical issues, taking the lead and ownership of any major IT projects or fixes that require implementing on the desk.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of IT Projects and Tasks: Take ownership of projects, documenting processes, arrange or deliver training to the team
- Provide Technical Expertise: Assist and provide solutions to resolve incident and problems, address desktop security issues, participate in IT security project work as and when required.
- Provision and support of underlying infrastructure: ensuring all software is properly licenced, address audit and security requirements (i.e. Sophos)
- Third Party and Essential Supplier Management: Gather and document requirements, propose appropriate solutions. Pre implementation planning, implementation, testing, handover, etc.
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a Senior Service Desk Position, including 2nd line technical support- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- Incident Management experience; including business expectation and communication
- Ability to converse with senior stakeholders and convey technical information clearly
- Experience of Administration of Active Directory and Group policies, creating technical reference material
- Experience in delivering training to colleagues
- Experience working on rolling out a project within a business, i.e. SSO
Additional Desirable skills/experience:
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Microsoft Desktop Support Qualification
- Management of Encrypted devices and supporting bespoke applications
- People management experience
- Project support and delivery experience
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re motivated to make a difference to the business and your own development, then we’d love to hear from you.