About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
Global Markets IT team is responsible for the delivery of a strategic platform for execution of Equity/Derivative products.
This is an opportunity for a skilled, enthusiastic team player to be part of a major design and development initiative with in regulatory IT team that is key to our business
Senior Test engineer
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- Understand technical and Business processes of various different workflows that exist in IssueMaster
- Write Functional and Technical Test cases for IssueMaster
- Document Test results and follow-up with development team for resolving issues.
- Perform functional and regression testing as per the release plan
- Should be able to perform both Automation design and execution in selenium
- Should be able to perform all testing related activities in the project
- Strong technical knowledge on Quality Center/ALM, JIRA (Application Life Cycle Management).
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Team work.
- Communicating and escalating issues and status.
- Contribute in Functional & regression testing for the release
- Contribute in Integration testing within application chain (Good to have).
- Ensure all the Jira/Requirements for the release are tested within timeliness and schedule.
- Maintain quality of deliverable
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Should have good knowledge in Selenium Automation either python or Java
Should be good in HP ALM, JIRA and should have good communication skills
Should have good command in manual testing and manual testing concepts
Should have good knowledge on banking domain and knowledge on Bonds
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)