- Accurate and timely delivery of tax reporting deliverables.
- Review distribution calculations, superannuation fund tax calculations and tax returns.
- Manage clients and auditors throughout the tax audit process.
- Review and maintenance of client tax profiles and security static data used to drive reporting and tax calculations.
- Attending to and responding to client queries.
- Adherence to operational compliance and risk policies.
- Assist in the completion of projects, including testing of tax templates.
- Provide tax training to the team and operations (as required).
- Actively participate and contribute to meeting other team deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience Required for this role:
- Approximately 5+ years commercial experience in tax compliance working with unit trusts and/or superannuation funds
- Detailed knowledge of tax accounting principles for financial instruments, trusts, and/or superannuation funds.
- Knowledge of fund accounting, reporting and related operational risk and compliance requirements of the client service function
- Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or related discipline
- Qualified Accountant (CA/CPA)
- Experience using central accounting systems and producing reconciliations
Demonstrated history of being results focused and excellent attention to detail