The Valuation Business Line is a key strength in the Oxford office although only established in the last two years it has seen exponential growth.
We are therefore are recruiting for an experienced Valuation professional to support the Senior Director. The level of successful candidate is flexible between Senior Surveyor - Senior Associate Director.
The team comprises one Senior Director and a Senior Associate Director maintaining a busy and varied workload of commercial and residential instructions which are predominantly for loan security.
- Has an individual fee earning target
- Is aware of the team’s budget forecast and the role they play in achieving this
- Understands what generates revenue and makes profit
- Shares knowledge with/ provides information to colleagues and team
- Mentors other junior colleagues where appropriate an in the future as the team expands
Clients and Business Development
- Manages existing clients relationships at a senior level on a day to day basis
- Can identify new business opportunities outside own discipline and pass on
- Responsible for managing small instructions or subsections of major projects
- Works independently on most assignments but receives guidance from senior team members
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
- Enhances BNP Paribas Real Estate’s reputation through successful delivery
- Builds own network within and outside of the Valuation Business Line
Systems and Process
- Evaluates, adapts and improves standards, techniques and procedures
- Is a contributor to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
- Educated to degree level
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Demonstrable record of delivery in the UK Real Estate market within a consultancy or client background, preferably focused on valuation work
- Experience in managing a varied and challenging workload
- Developing profile as a business generator with assistance from the team
- Working knowledge of Argus/KEL or other valuation software
- Microsoft package proficient
What You Can Expect From Us
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading European real estate adviser with more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. The personal information we collect are for the purposes of processing in connection with the company’s recruitment procedure. We will keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.