We are looking to appoint a Senior Surveyor who will contribute to and support the existing team in service delivery and business development, reporting directly to the team leader.
The role will require the successful candidate to undertake a wide range of valuation work across the full spectrum of the commercial and residential property sectors, including mixed-use development appraisals and ideally requires a working knowledge of various valuation software packages including Argus Developer and Argus Investor, although training is available.
There is a need for regular contact with other parts of the UK valuation business as the team works within the context of a national service line. The role is based in Sheffield but given the wider coverage of the team has the ability to work in Leeds at times as well.
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level, will a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors with solid experience and ideally a Registered Valuer.
- Executing valuation engagements with support from both junior and senior staff from Instruction through to completion
- Managing existing client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Preparing standard reports, valuations and submissions and, working with senior guidance on more complex issues
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Contributing towards the team’s fee earning target
- Managing a number of small instructions or subsections of major projects
- Enhancing BNP Paribas Real Estate’s reputation through successful delivery
- Evaluating, adapting and improving standards, techniques and procedures
- Advising and guiding graduates and administrative employees
- Educated to degree level
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Preferred knowledge of Argus/KEL or other valuation software (training available)
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Heath & Leisure: Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work.
- Financial: Pension, company car allowance, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.