About the job
- The Procurement activity at Group Strategic Sourcing (at Group and Entity level) supports the Entities of BNP Paribas Group in the process of buying goods and services to get the best combination of quality, cost, risks and delivery time
- Its mandate covers all the Group external expenses
- The third-party IT risk analyst analyses the providers Generic due diligences (GDD) on ICT related topics (IT)
- The objective of IT GDD is to collect suppliers’ self-assessment of their IT Risk maturity
- She/He will use the ICT information collected about IT maturity from third parties, in order to identify and score the related IT risks
- He/she will operate and report to GSS SSC (Portugal) dedicated to EMEA due diligences
Your Main Activities Are
- Analyze the Generic Due Diligence received from Providers on ICT risks
- Apply Group methodologies and use Group tools to manage the IT risk of third-party suppliers
- Contribute to the monitoring and management of non-compliance related to third-party IT risks and ensure the proper management of ICT remediation plans
- Produce reports on supplier risks about IT GDD
- Contributes to initiatives or projects to optimize the identification and management of the third-party IT
Profile and Skills to Success
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- IT risk management and analysis methods
- Knowledge of the EBA guidelines on Third party, related to ICT risks – Training will be provided on Group guidelines
- Knowledge of the BNP IT Governance concerning Third Party Technology Third Party - Training will be provided on Group guidelines
- Understanding the various risks related to IT: IT Governance, Security (user, data, network, cybersecurity), Change Management, BCP, GDPR, Asset Management, audit trail & logs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Coordination with other GSS teams and with IT teams
- Good communication skills, oral & writte (in English and French a plus)
- Ability to implement and adapt a process
- Methodological rigor
- Analytical mind
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.