1. To prepare & implement Relationship Plans (Client Action Plans) and global account strategy.
2. To explore new client relationship in new economics industries, including TMT, EV, Sustainable Energy, PharmaTech and Biologics.
3. To maintain, understand and closely follow-up client’s business evolution, management & corporate strategy and banking needs via frequent marketing calls to client at all levels.
4. To identify and originate business / cross-selling opportunities and enlarge wallet share for the bank. Introduction of the bank’s latest offered products / development to relevant clients.
5. To prepare and distribute call reports / client information to product lines and management.
6. To drive product specialist / lines on structuring, pitching, negotiation, pricing, bidding and execution of business mandates.
7. To update relevant management levels of business lines, head office and other branches on client’s business development, credit evolution and answer to their queries.
8. To maximize client profitability in a product neutral manner.
Risk / Exposure Responsibilities:
1. To manage risk exposure of client groups.
2. To perform credit application with risk analysis and monitoring, to supervise credit process, to procure quality credit proposals & presentations.
3. To coordinate all negotiations of banking documents between the clients and related internal parties.
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties, as per relevant policies and procedures, and the summary of responsibilities list attached hereto.
– Appendix –
Summary of SBO/SCBO Responsibilities pertaining to Know Your Customer and AML/Sanctions Policies
The RM, when acting as SBO/SCBO:
- Must initiate the KYC on boarding process and is responsible to collect the KYC data (with support of the appropriate teams in charge of due diligence);
- Is primarily responsible for ensuring that customer due diligence has been completed to a satisfactory standard, and is kept up-to-date;
- Makes an assessment whether starting a new relationship or maintaining an existing relationship with a customer is appropriate, in respect of the reputation and the money laundering/terrorist financing/sanctions risks, irrespective of the possible type of business the customer is currently doing or intends to do with the bank. This assessment must be formalized in writing in the KYC package (qualitative SBO opinion describing the risks and their mitigants is mandatory in all cases);
- Uses the KYC scoring grid and his/her judgment to determine the sensitivity, assisted by the teams in charge of due diligence. He/she provides the teams in charge of due diligence with the knowledge/details they need when contacts with customers is required;
- Submits the customer’s KYC file to the CAC (Customer Acceptance Committee), as may be required, and provides the CAC with all information and documentation it may require;
- Contributes to assess the relevance and appropriateness of offering and/or maintaining certain products and services of the Bank in view of the risk profile of the customer;
- Contributes to the detection of any unusual and/or suspicious transactions by his/her customer with due reporting to a Compliance Officer;
- And employs his/her best efforts to maintain a thorough knowledge of his/her customer from available documentary sources and regular direct contacts with them.
- Finally, he/she must keep the KYC up-to date in accordance with the Bank’s standards. In particular, he/she must trigger an ad-hoc review as soon as necessary, notably in case of becoming aware of any material adverse information in connection with any of their customers in the field of AML-CTF, in accordance with the relevant KYC policies and procedures.
Other Major Responsibilities:
1. To perform & ensure satisfaction of “Know-Your-Client-KYC” & relevant compliance requirement at client / transaction levels.
2. To assist Team Head in annual budgeting, Risk Policies recommendation & implementation as well as other management objectives of the bank.
3. To coach Credit Analysts and Facility Assistants in relationship management, client servicing & credit and documentation issues.
4. To procure smooth coordination & good working relationship with product lines, risk function and other business units. To assist answering of inquiries from external regulatory bodies (internal auditors, CBRC, SAFE etc.)
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Ensure audit recommendations are resolved within the specific timeline. Endeavor to ensure the quality of the Bank's portfolio remains sound and healthy.