About the job
Engaging with our partners by challenging co-creation processes that will be translated into impactful communication experiences.
Your Main Activities Are
- Design high-quality pitch books, presentations, templates and ad hoc design projects, both static and/or animated
- Design materials for different target audiences, taking into consideration the nature and content of each presentation
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Respect the brand identity ensuring the creative aligns with the BNP Paribas brand guidelines and leverage on existing templates
- Run multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure, provide fast turnarounds and meet deadlines whilst producing high quality output
- Pay attention to detail, accuracy and have a critical eye for aesthetics
- Communicate clearly with clients in project mode
- Gather and understand client's insights ahead of making design decisions
- Strong client presentation and negotiation skills, in developing and agreeing briefs, production schedules and pitching concepts and solutions
- Be able to work on several design areas
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Design, Multimedia, Web Design or related area
- Between seven and ten years of experience in similar area
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Expert in PowerPoint
- Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus
- Ability to collaborate, teamwork
- Ability to manage a project
- Good attention to detail skills
- Good communications skills, both oral and written
About the Team
- Build and deliver Marketing & Communications projects that translate into a clear and unified understanding of BNP Paribas brand and values.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.