About the job
- The Finance & Strategy function (F&S) ensures, for the BNP Paribas Group, the production and publication of accounting and financial management statements necessary for the management of the Group, financial and tax optimization along with the external growth strategy. It also plays an alert role vis-à-vis of the General Management
- F&S count +1800 employees specialized in Accounting, Reporting, Performance Steering, Tax, Control, Regulatory and Project to mention few of them. F&S is organized around 3 mutualized regional platform (America, Europe and Asia/Pacific), 1 Shared Finance Service center located in India, Central F&S teams located in Paris and decentralized Finance, Tax and Development departments located in each BNPP country presence
- The Infinity EMEA Finance & Strategy Platform is the Regional EMEA Mutualized platform and Group platform delivering services that covers the whole financial dimension: Accounting production activities, reporting, control, transformation projects, IT and GDO. Our platform serves EMEA Countries and CFO´s, Group Head Office and also worldwide entities when it refers to projects (Transformations & IT). The Infinity EMEA Finance & Strategy Platform is located in a dual location Madrid and Lisbon
Your Main Activities Are
- In collaboration with other FIP teams and under the responsibility of the Team Leader, you will be in charge of supporting management in activity tracking, staffing, project portfolio management status and budget. You will have two main axes of work:
- Change management: focusing on FIP governance and transformation
- Permanent control: focusing on the definition and implementation of permanent controls for FIP Lisbon
- On Change Management, you will:
- Participate on the definition of the FIP target operating model in a worldwide perspective, interacting with FIP teams in several locations (EMEA, AMER, APAC)
- Contribute to pilot FIP business through KPIs, monthly portfolio and budget monitoring, and continuous improvement of FIP framework and daily tools
- Support on the optimization of processes and reporting for management and teams
- Disseminate and encourage change management culture within FIP teams and facilitate knowledge sharing and communication among FIP global community
- On Permanent Control, you will:
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation and adaptation of generic Control Plans in FIP Lisbon team
- Observe the various risks during the implementation of a project within FIP methodology in order to identify the needs for specific controls
- Analyze and produce a synthesis of the results for the controls put in place, as well as monitor action plans with other FIP teams
- Propose an implementation plan for new controls and evolution of current ones
- Your role as PMO within FIP Lisbon will give you the opportunity to work in close collaboration with FIP management and in a very dynamic and transversal domain
Profile and Skills to Success
- Business School or Master’s degree or Engineering school degree completed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project activity as PMO or Project Manager
- Previous experience in banking sector or consulting
- Proficient Office pack (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience on MS Power BI or other data visualization tool
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.