We are looking for an Senior Planner to join our established team in Lewes. The successful applicant will work on a variety of interesting projects and will take the lead on planning applications and local plan representations.
Strutt & Parker’s National Planning and Development Team are growing. We are currently working on: 10,500 acres 62,500 potential units £42m worth of fees.
With a clear plan for expansion we are now seeking talented experts to be part of our future leadership team.
- Several years’ working in planning, ideally including working within the private sector but not essential.
- Will need to be able to demonstrate experience in both local plan preparation and development management.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and able to manage competing demands and prioritise tasks for themselves and others with the key aspect being to meet clients’ expectations.
- Must be a problem-solver and advocate ideas and solutions clearly.
- Successful applicants will have a flexible attitude towards working and be self-motivated with a strong team spirit.
- Candidates should also be self-assured, confident, enjoy the prospect of developing their own client base and making a real contribution to the prosperity of the Company and themselves.
- Ideally qualified with the RTPI or working towards qualification.
Flexibility and agility – able to juggle a number of tasks at the same time.
Initiative and motivation – thinking for themselves and working with minimal supervision.
Awareness – able to identify limits of own abilities and seek help from colleagues where appropriate.
Proactive – able to identify opportunities and constraints, and to think outside the box.
Efficient and organised – able to effectively manage own time and budgets.
Commercially astute – able to recognise clients’ varying needs.
Pursues excellence – seeks to provide a high quality of work and keen to improve skills.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-East SussexJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Organizational skillsTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project