What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members – they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Personal Finance, and Wealth Management.
At Bank of the West, one of the rewards in being a Senior Lead IT Recruiter is seeing candidates that you have successfully brought in, have a significant, positive impact on the business.
The Senior Lead IT Recruiter role will guide the implementation of IT and Digital Channels talent acquisition strategies within Bank of the West. This role primarily acquires talent for IT and Digital Channels positions and hard to find technical and subject matter expert roles.
This position will partner directly with our IT and Digital Channels leadership in developing innovative candidate sourcing, recruiting and assessment strategies.
- Serve as consultant and business partner to senior and executive leadership to determine current and future talent requirements.
- Create targeted sourcing strategies for IT and Digital Channels positions; conduct industry and candidate prospect research; identify and utilize multiple recruitment sources, especially cold calls, to identify qualified, interested candidates.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers by advising hiring managers on effective search strategy, compensation, interviewing, and new-hire management.
- Provide clients and stakeholders with weekly updates on search status
- Full life cycle IT and Digital Channels recruiting including sourcing, screening, evaluating and recommending candidates, managing the entire process from interviewer recommendations, reference checks, offer preparation and negotiation, and onboarding.
- Maintain a solid network of contacts within the industry.
- Attend conferences with the purpose of sourcing candidates and gathering industry and competitor market intelligence.
- Conduct administrative tasks to include drafting position descriptions, candidate profiles and reference summaries, maintaining records in sharedrives, manage search requistions in our ATS, coordinate candidate travel schedules, and work on projects as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects, supported by resources from internal and external teams.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related area;
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Human Resources