Senior IT Auditor (m/f/d)
Frankfurt/Main Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with international reach. Our company offers a wide range of products and services that are in line with those of an innovative universal bank. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself in the market with currently around 5,300 employees working in 12 business units. Together, our 12 business units form a learning organisation in which our employees share their knowledge and are committed to ensuring that our clients benefit from this wealth of experience. In particular, our cross-business unit teams, which work for the entire Group in Germany, focus on networked cooperation and knowledge transfer. Become part of our team and contribute with your ideas to help us shape the changing world.
The Inspection Générale (IG), in charge of Periodic Control within the BNP Paribas Group, carries out audit assignments on behalf of the BNP Paribas Group Executive Committee on all activities in the Group in France and worldwide. IG Hub Central and Eastern Europe (Hub CEE) has the audit responsibility for more than 60 entities in 9 core countries across all Business Lines present in its geographical scope.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Planning, preparation and performance of risk-based audits to verify the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls within the IT organisation and support functions with IT reference, along the lines defined in IG relevant standards (How To, IG Charter).
- Design and maintenance of a constructive relationship with management in the respective area, independent perception of a relationship management role.
- Participation in special investigations / incident investigation, if necessary.
- Ensuring follow up, review of documentation and closure of audit recommendations.
- Ensuring that IG audit tools are correctly and timely updated with necessary data for each audit review/assignment, risk assessment as well as for other activities in the Hub scope.
- Assistance to the achievement of Key Performance Indicators established by the group.
- Participation and Cooperating on projects to help shape the IG function for the future.
Skills that convince:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with IT focus (e.g. Computer Science, Business Informatics)
- Experience in the execution of IT Audits (at least 4 to 5 years)
- Strong analytical ability, problem-solving attitude, ability to synthetize, quality assurance techniques and team building skills.
- Self-control and stress resistance
- Result-driven and client focused
- Readiness to travel across Central Eastern Europe
- Relevant IT certificates (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Senior IT Auditor (m/f/d)!
Please contact Sina Drescher on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. Until travel restrictions change, the interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.