The dynamic spirit, the sense of working together, the appetite for innovation and discovery; you are passionate about analysis, documentation and implementation and love security projects. Are you also willing to travel 6 times a year to NL & Paris to discover new horizons? We want to meet you!
As Senior Information Security Officer you will carry the following responsibilities
Alpha Credit access model:
- Definition and implementation the model
- Implementation and maintenance of user access profiles (Windows, AS400)
- Management of access groups in the Active Directory; and documentation of access group and user access profiles maintenance;
- Implementation and run of access controls annual recertification of user accesses;
- Follow-up and reporting on security incidents;
- Asset classification (CIAT) + application security fiche documentation;
- Definition of the security requirements;
- Documentation of technical security standards for the development teams
Collaboration and coordination of security projects and processes;
- Follow-up of reporting on Antivirus, Vulnerabily, Oblsolescence and patching management activities;
- Follow-up of PEN testing and code review activities;
- Documentation and coordination of IT Continuity process and reporting and follow-up of DRP outcomes
- Security reviews of new applications/cloud services
You have a bachelor's in computer science with a minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in information security. You are fluent in French or Dutch with a very good level in English.
You have in-depth knowledge of Windows access administration and Active Directory tool, Powershell script implementation and Security Incident Management.
A very good knowledge of IAM project and access modeling but also a good knowledge of vulnerability management, patch management and obsolescence management. A very good knowledge of security office activities and processes, IT security framework, network security management and IT continuity management.
- Mandatory Experience in working in cross-functional departments and teams.
- Practical exposure to process and project management.
- Knowledge of Information Security (preferably based on ISO 27001-27005 or NIST standards);
- Experience within the Banking and Finance Industry,
You are a positive person; you have the ability to work in a team with a good sense of communication. You have good active listening and analytical/synthesis skills, a capacity for autonomy. Curiosity, energy and resistance to stress are also part of your skills with the Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (insurance package, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.). You will be able to step into our “Flex Income Plan”, which allows you to convert the end of year premium (fixed collective moment of choice each year) in one or multiple advantages (car, additional holidays, internet subscription, smartphone…).
AlphaCredit is the market leader for consumer credits in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas Group. From our offices situated at the Brussels Noord Station we offer all possible credit solutions to our professional partners or directly to our customers. AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!
Primary Location: BE-BRU-BruxellesJob Type: CDIJob: ACHATS OU SECURITE OU GESTION DE MOYENS ET SERVICES GENERAUXEducation Level: Bachelor / Licence ou équivalent (>= 3 ans)Experience Level: Au moins 5 ansSchedule: Temps plein
Competency profile: Digital ExpertReference: ALP000471