About the job
- This senior data analyst position is for the Performance Measurement team, which is responsible in creating reports, KPIs, dashboards, high impact data visualizations and analyses for Client Engagement & Protection (CEP) worldwide, with the objective to support senior management in the decision making and to provide visibility on CEP activities to ITO and CEP partners (like Business, Compliance, IG, OPC and others)
Your Main Activities Are
- Collaborate with internal/external clients to best understand their operational and strategic needs
- Create descriptive, predictive and quantitative analyses addressing key business priorities and supporting the stakeholders' decision making
- Support and monitor the run of these activities of data analysis, reporting and data mining
- Coach as necessary more junior members of the team
- Contribute to disseminate a culture of data driven solutions within BNP Paribas
- Provide visibility on performance and activities of BNP Paribas to stakeholders
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree IT and Computer Science / Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics
- Up to 4 years in Data Analysis or similar roles
- Advanced level of English, both written and oral
- Expertise in Data Viz Blending Analytics Tableau
- Expertise in Data Viz Blending Analytics Power BI
- Database Management Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to synthetize / simplify
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to deliver / results driven
- Analytical ability
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services.
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional client.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.