- Prepare rigorous and synthetic credit proposals with accurate and comprehensive analysis in line with the bank policies, including analysis of financial statements, industry, economic data and identification, analysis and presentation of all key risks.
- Spreading of financial statements
- Understanding and running RAROC simulations
- Proposing to the credit committee appropriate ratings & GRR, using internal tools and Credit Analyst’s judgment.
- Ensure that annual review / transactions deadlines are met
- To contribute to any other portfolio or credit administrative and statistical works as required such as sector analysis, RPC and watch list / doubtful processes
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of the bank policies, processes, risk rating tools, etc.
- Supporting team members to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Communicate reliably and professionally with both internal and external clients
- Awareness of ISO27001:2013 information security. An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is an International Standard that specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving this ISMS. It is the responsibility of all staff of BNP Paribas Bangkok Branch to contribute to this common objective.
- Assist Head of CTCM on adhoc basis as required.
- Provide back up on tasks performed by CTCM team when necessary
- Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework.
- Any other duty assigned by the management from time to time.
Master degree in Finance & Accounting/Business Administration or related field
At least 7 years experience in Credit Analysis with International Banks
Fluent in English and Thai both (written and spoken)
Experience managing a team of Credit Analyst at least 3 years is required.
Primary Location: TH-10-BangkokJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 7 years