Senior Compliance Officer (m/f/d) - Market Integrity
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas is the leading bank in the European Union and a major player in international banking. It has around 193,000 employees in 68 countries, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with 12 business units. We rely not only on the technical expertise in our core businesses, but also on the competencies of our employees, who hold our Group together in higher-level functional units. In Germany, 11 transversal functions of the group are represented. They are responsible for defining standards for our business units, monitoring their implementation and supporting and advising our teams.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Management and backup for Control Room activities, including registration and oversight of projects, follow-up on breaches and support the business as point of contact
- Application of Market Integrity rules by analyzing the applicability, adaptation and implementation of necessary policies and procedures across the German Territory
- Surveillance of Insider Dealing and Market Manipulation: Analysis of alerts according to the requirements of Market Abuse Regulation and internal procedures
- Performance and documentation of necessary controls according to the Group’s control plans
- Operational responsibility over the relevant Group as well as local reporting for Market Integrity and the covered Business Lines
- Checking the marketing material of relevant business lines in accordance with Group’s and regulatory requirements
- Support audit missions, especially for WpHG and IG audits connected to Wealth Management Germany
Skills that convince:
- Business, banking or finance related studies or banking apprenticeship
- Multi years of professional experience in a function of compliance, audit or control
- Knowledge in the processes of compliance and its regulatory framework
- Deep knowledge of the Market Integrity rules, relating to the circulation of confidential information, prevention of insider trading and market manipulation
- Ability to analyze and evaluate consequences of solutions with precision and accuracy
- Good organization and coordination competences, including the preparation of detailed plans
- Fluent in German end English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Senior Compliance Officer (m/f/d) - Market Integrity!
Please contact Sina Drescher on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.