At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Provides 2nd level technical and operational support, resolving a variety of non-routine, sometimes complex, client inquires and operational problems for the RBG Cash Management product lines. Serves as an escalation point internally for both the RBG – Cash management Services group and CBG group. Partners with operational support units and third party vendors of the bank to resolve issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Investigates and resolves a variety of non-routine, sometimes complex, client inquires and operational problems.
- Serves as the escalation point of contact for "Cash Management customers" needing trouble resolution to depository and other product / services.
- Provides technical support to Cash Management relationship unit when complexity of issues requires additional support.
- Acts as liaison to resolve complex service or operational issues with operations, product management and sales as required. Handles technical or service issues as appropriate to maintain service level agreements.
- Provides support with documentation, maintenance, ordering supplies, updates customer profile, completes various forms to link the accounts to existing products and services.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit and cash management products and services.
- Assists the group in ensuring adherence to the Bank's security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations.
- Assists new hires and others in the resolution of customer service inquiries and problems prior to escalating them.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires 5 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Detailed knowledge in branch depository and account maintenance functions.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of technical, PC-based cash management products.
- Detailed knowledge in back office operational processes related to all cash management products and services preferable.
- Detailed knowledge of call center/customer support, banking products, PC operations, and general documentation processing is required.
- Research and analysis Interpersonal Skills Troubleshooting and issue resolution Internal and external customer service Verbal communication Desktop PC applications use.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of their vaccination status, and employees who are not fully vaccinated may be required to undergo regular testing.
The base salary opportunity can vary based on candidate’s geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Benefits: Visit https://www.bankofthewest.com/about-us/careers/benefits.html for benefits information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.