About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
BNP Paribas, Marketing & Communication Shared Service Center Design Services is a full-service in-house design studio. We combine creativity and experience to offer a wide range of solutions with a dedicated focus on client focus. Based in Lisbon and Mumbai, we service all platforms within BNP Paribas. From corporate brochures to high quality website designs, the team strives to turn ideas into profitable and effective solutions that meet your goals.
Video & Graphic Designer
Marketing and Communication, Shared Service Center - Design Services.
Business Line / Function:
Marketing and Communications
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This is an open role in the Marketing and
Communication, Shared Service Center - Design Services.
This position based in Mumbai and the relevant candidate would mostly liaise with our UK Brand and Communications team.
The candidate should have:
Expert design skills
- Thorough knowledge and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Adobe After effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (basic)
- Create high-quality engaging videos and innovative creative including but not limited to: advertising, brochures, sales aids, events related materials such as invitations, posters, etc.
- Strong design aesthetic in layout, composition, typography and color usage
- Should be comfortable adapting to brand guidelines.
- Experience with web applications a plus
- Expected to present creative that meet brand standards/guidelines and provide rationale
- Articulate and present creative concepts clearly
- Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions
- Proficient working on both PC and Mac operating platforms
- BFA (good to have) in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Additional know-how of digital media would be an advantage
To be an integral part of the Design team with flair for creativity and an enthusiasm to learn new things.
To be a team player who contributes to our overall objective of becoming the top of mind design team providing innovative and creative solutions.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Strong Project Management Skills
- Manage projects from concept through completion interfacing with print production as well as outside resources
- Motivate internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure that the project maintains momentum
- Quickly solve potential challenges to program’s success
Strong Partnership Skills
- Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from the Corporate & Investment Bank.
- Partner with various practice areas within Corporate & Investment Bank Marketing, Event Strategy, Press Relations and Internal Communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Strong presentation skill.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· BFA (good to have) in Graphic Design or similar discipline
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience
· Candidates from Mumbai are preferable.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)