About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with approximately 199,000 employees. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Business Line/Function :
Performance Steering within Financial Shared Services is responsible for accurate and timely management accounting, reporting and budgeting activities.
DART BAU Reporting
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The jobholder will be responsible for timely & accurate management reporting for digital dashboard. Individual will work to ensure accuracy of financials reported by BLs, Region and report at a detailed level to facilitate decision support..
All local reporting is performed in accordance with relevant and applicable instructions, requirements within the deadlines set forth, with complete audit trail to follow.
Candidate must have knowledge of Alteryx , Python & R tool and other BI tools like Tableau / Power BI
1. Extracting data from various systems, liaising with stakeholders for timely input and providing it to BI Team on a monthly basis post performing the data sanity checks;
2. Manage ad hoc reporting assignments as required;
3. Identify the enhancements opportunities for digital dashboard and liaise with stakeholders for implementation;
4. Incorporate feedback from Domain/ Regional PS;
5. Provide analysis and response to questions raised by Finance / Regional Finance / internal management or any other stakeholder;
6. Liaising with BI Team on a regular basis for month-end delivery calendar, data updation, IT support, enhancements, etc.
7. Maintain and update the Jurisdiction table on a regular basis
8. Assist in monthly system parameters checking; update and maintain referential (i.e. mapping tables);
9. Perform reconciliation and control checking between source system & reported figures in a digital dashboard on a monthly basis;
10. Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework
11. Document and keep procedures for the production of all reporting tasks up-to-date
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Atleast 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role preferably within the financial services industry
- Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc
- Knowledge of Alteryx , Python & R tool and BI tools like Tableau / Power BI
Qualification : MBA Finance / Semi qualified CA
Strong communication & presentation skills (written and verbal)
Strong analytical & organizational skills
Ability to work independently & collaboratively with various local & global teams
Good problem solving skills with ability to generate ideas and drive efficiency
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years