Senior Asset Risk Analyst
About the role
In this challenging role you will provide an independent view on Asset Risks to ensure that the business is aware of, and correctly managing, their risks. In addition, you will provide risk indicators and monitoring covering Asset Risk, to the Chief Risk Officer, Executive Management, RISK Arval Group and UK Territory. Finally, you will contribute to the Budget and Forecast of the used car market. As well as the quantitative assessment of the Asset Risk.
Success in this role will depend on the timeliness of your independent reviews of the Asset Valuation models and regular monitoring performance in addition to:
- Timely performance of independent review of the EMV and budget
- Produce Used car market outlook in timely manner
- Run model validation and analysis where required in line with polices
- Successfully aid in transposition of Corp/Global policies to Local policies
Salary range £55 - 60,000 + Company Car or £6k cash allowanc plus £8,900 bonus and superb corporate benefits
This role is eligible for Hybrid working (up to 2 days working from home per week).
Not shy to share your thoughts in a constructive fashion, you will be comfortable in a corporate environment and will understand the complexities of working for a matrix style organisation. You’ll have strong analytical skills and be competent working with data with accuracy and a keen eye for the detail. In addition, you will need to be experienced using SAS software, MS Office tools (including Excel & VBA), SQL and visualisation tools. You will also welcome ownership and accountability.
You will need strong relationship and business partnering skills that enable you to influence to director level. Naturally resilient, you will also be highly organised, with an undeterred focus to ensure all tasks (including report writing) are completed in a timely fashion.
Key skills required:
- Strong analysis skills and supreme attention to detail
- Experience using SAS software
- Able to prioritise and work in a challenging environment
- Credible relationship building skills and happy to share knowledge
What’s in it for you?
Culturally, we are a friendly bunch - more human, than corporate. We expect a lot but know that works both ways so offer our Journey Makers a fantastic employee experience end to end.
All our offices are welcoming and refreshed to reflect our new ways of working in a post-COVID, forward thinking digital and hybrid setting. You will be given the perfect environment to do your work to the highest standards possible, as well as the opportunities to develop your own career.
You will be joining a family – where, together, we are all pushing the limits of what’s possible for our customers and for each other. We’re an excellent mix of new and longer serving Journey Makers, all working together to constantly improve the service we offer all our customers. Sharing experience, ideas and creative solutions is what we do best.
Being owned by a bank (BNP Paribas), not only are we part of global brand making a positive difference to the World, but we all benefit from some excellent perks.
The salary range for this role is £55,000 to £60,000 along with an annual bonus of up to £8,900 and the choice of a fully maintained Company Car (or annual cash allowance of £6,000 pa).
You will also enjoy the standard benefits like Private Healthcare (AXA PPP), Life Assurance, a great Company Pension scheme, a range of personal flexible benefits, as well as the usual 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), and access to great discounts on our products and services.
We’re also proud that we can offer you things that money just can’t buy:
- Progressive career development opportunities through our dedicated Learning and Development team. Check out our approach to learning here on our Dare2Discover intro film!
- Many opportunities to participate in CSR and Climate Sustainability action
- A huge range of volunteering days (we actively encourage our people to volunteer and participate in charity work)
- Hybrid working options (working in the office / at home or a remote location that suits your personal circumstance)
- Access to first class Mental Health support (onsite through our amazing MH First Aiders or through our dedicated MH support line)
- An array of Talent Development opportunities local (UK) and globally within Arval Group / BNP Paribas
- And an employee culture that is focussed on creating a great place to work for all our Journey Makers – whether you are here for a temporary stay or with us for a lifetime
We are proud to celebrate the diverse nature of our customers and our hugely diverse teams, where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. We support all our local communities and groups and actively encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to become part of our family. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age – or any other category you can think of, and we have a strong “speak up” culture through which we support and ally with all group our Journey Makers identify with.
We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility and believe everyone has a voice and the opportunity to make an impact.
Here’s a recent video we put together that shows life at Arval:
We are Europe’s No.1 vehicle leasing provider with a clear vision for sustainable mobility. Mobility is as simple as someone moving from point A to point B, however and whenever they choose. We know that for 2021 and beyond, being innovative and creative, developing existing products and introducing new ones quickly into the mix is what our customers want, whilst we also focus on leading the way forward on Climate Action within the mobility industry.
Luckily, at Arval, we have an excellent pedigree in all things mobility, and the launch of our five year plan, Arval Beyond, puts us out in front, leading the way. Find out more about our plan here: Arval Beyond
We truly believe all our Journey Makers help us shape our story – and make history in the process. Come, join our family, and be part of it too.