In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
CLM IT is in a multi-year plan to replace a legacy client onboarding tool (MAOS). It aims to deliver a state-of-the art technology platform to monitor, orchestrate end-to-end client onboarding, standardize workflow at the worldwide level and integrate with numerous front and back systems.
The candidate will design functionally and technically the new platform by leveraging the leading edge technology available in CIB (cloud, devsecops, micro-services, clean architecture, domain driven design, business process modelling, messaging service, functional programming, API, test automation…)
- Design new E2E platform, liaise with CIB architects to validate the solution. Write supporting documents for IT Validation Committee.
- Prototype an implementation to show case and explain the new technology (docker, kubernetes, helm, camunda, …)
- Reverse engineer legacy platform MAOS to ensure compatibility and enable parallel run of MAOS and new platform
- Work with Production Support and DevOps teams to ensure smooth implementation of build, test, deployment and support pipeline.
- Train and advise other developers in HK and India during transition to new platform.
- Uphold agile development process with the rest of the teams
- Be an active participant in the APAC dev community
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Back-end stack: Java JDK15, Kotlin 1.5, Spring Frameworks, Springboots
- Oracle DB, SQL, JPA, ORM
- Messaging: MQ Series, Camel, Spring Integration
- BPM: Camunda or similar technologies
- Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Micro-service…)
- DevSecOps (Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory)
- Functional Programming, Reactive Programming